OVERVIEW OF THE KENYA ELECTION DATABASE VER 2.1
Kenya Election Database is the first and so far only Election Data Analysis and Strategic Election Planning software on Kenya General Elections. The Database is a collection of well researched and detailed analysis of all parliamentary elections since 1969, presidential elections since 1992 and by-elections since 1993.
It also has full results of the 2013 General Elections in respect of Presidential, Parliamentary, Senatorial, Gubernatorial and Women Representative. The Database has full results of 3,350 constituency and county elections covering 23,000 candidate results and is the only single source of full General Election results available in the market. The database is the most comprehensive analysis of Kenya General Elections and has been researched by competent professionals.
KENYA ELECTION DATABASE
The Kenya Election Database is designed to be a one-stop shop for all data and analysis for the ten General Elections that have been held since independence. By using a database format, searching for data is much faster than using PDF or excel format.The Database also includes details of all 210 old constituencies and the 290 new constituencies, created in 2012, including history, administrative area covered, population, land area, maps, etc.; details of the 1,450 county assembly wards; details of 180 political parties including the 60 officially registered parties, and their symbols; 2009 population census for all 8 old provinces, 47 counties, 158 districts, 635 divisions, 2,724 locations, 7,150 sub-locations; and 215 urban centers.
The Database has the results of both the 1999 and 2009 Census, hence can also be used for social, marketing and consumer research. The Database has details of registered voters from 1969 to February, 2017 and analysis of population vis-à-vis registered voters. It has details of all candidates who have ever stood in any General Elections since 1969, including gender and status, i.e. incumbent, former winner, previous candidate or newcomer. The Database has over 700 reports some of which are unique to this Database, e.g. Constituency notes, Political party notes, Kenya election history (1963-2013), women candidates, etc. Details of the over 24,700 Polling Centers and streams (polling stations) in Kenya have been captured.
A new feature in this version is the Election Laws and Regulations and the 2017 IEBC Operation Timelines that can help the user to understand Kenya Election procedures.
Results of the 2013 County Assembly Ward elections (MCAs) and 2017 candidates for the six positions are available on separate PDF files.
KENYA ELECTION DATABASE MAIN-MENU
1. New Constituency and Election details [1969-2013].
2. County and Election Details .
3. Candidate Election results by New Constituency [1969-2013].
4. Candidate Election results by County .
5. Presidential Election details [1992-2013].
6. Presidential Election details-County results .
7. New Constituency and County Assembly Ward details. [+ Polling Stations]
8. New Constituency and Sub-location details.
9. Old Constituency and Election Details [1969-2007]
10. Candidate Election results by Old Constituency [1969-2007].
11. Political parties details.
12. Province population census 1969 – 2009.
13. Province and County Census details.
14. County and New Constituency census details.
15. County and District census details.
16. County and Urban Centre census details.
17. District and Division census details.
18. Division and Location census details.
19. Location and Sub-Location census details.
20. Sub-Location census details.
21. Local Authority and Urban census details.
22. Urban Centre census and status.
23. Ethnic Group census details.
24. Voter registration details by [1969-2017].
25. Election Laws and Regulations.
26. 2017 IEBC Operation Time lines.
27. Preview and print Analytical reports [700 reports].
KENYA ELECTION DATABASE REPORTS MAIN-MENU
- NEW CONSTITUENCY [+POLLING STATIONS] REPORTS
- OLD CONSTITUENCY REPORTS
- NEW CONST ELECTION RESULTS SUMMARY REPORTS [1969-2013]
- OLD CONST ELECTION RESULTS SUMMARY REPORTS [1969-2007]
- ELECTION RESULTS SUMMARY REPORTS [2013 ELECTIONS]
- CANDIDATE ELECTION RESULT REPORTS [1969-2013]
- CANDIDATE ELECTION RESULT REPORTS [2013 ELECTIONS]
- PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION REPORTS [1992-2013]
- POLITICAL PARTY REPORTS
- PROVINCIAL CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- COUNTY CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- DISTRICT CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- DIVISION CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- LOCATION AND SUB-LOCATION CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- COUNTY ASSEMBLY WARDS CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- URBAN CENTRE CENSUS AND STATUS REPORTS
- ETHNIC GROUP CENSUS AND STATISTICAL REPORTS
- VOTER REGISTRATION REPORTS [NEW CONST CODE] [1969-2017]
- VOTER REGISTRATION REPORTS [OLD CONST CODE] [1969-2007]
- 2005 AND 2010 REFERENDUM RESULTS REPORTS
- 2007 ELECTION NOMINATION REPORTS
- 2007 ELECTION RESULT REPORTS
- 2013 ELECTION NOMINATION REPORTS
- ELECTION LAW AND 2017 IEBC OPERATION TIMELINE REPORTS
The Database has over 700 reports that can be viewed on screen or printed. Each Reports Sub-Menu has list of reports available each having a command button on the left side for pre-viewing and on the right side for printing.
Some command buttons to open or print reports will prompt you to enter the old or new Constituency code e.g. 004 or 277 (Langata) or Election year e.g. 1997 or 2013. Others will require you to enter the Political Party code e.g. ODM, TNA or FORD-K.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT SYSTEX SOLUTIONS- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254722751753
© 2017 SYSTEX SOLUTIONS P O BOX 2523-00200 CITY SQ NAIROBI
‘STRATEGIC ELECTION PLANNING MANUAL FOR 2017 ELECTION’ eBOOK IS OUT
Written by political consultant and blogger, Hillary Ang’awa, the purpose of the ‘Strategic Election Planning Manual for Kenya Election 2017’ e-book is to assist candidates in the 2017 General Elections on how to use Strategic Election Planning to prepare for their elections or re-elections. It is for only serious candidates who really want to win their respective seats and are committed for a rigorous election campaign and the huge financial outlay it entails. It is also useful for political parties to assist their candidates to plan their election campaigns and win. It is the first all-in-one manual on the Kenya election process. The e-book is 160 pages and divided into 22 chapters. You can download the first 10 pages of the eBook free. If you want the full eBook then call 0722751753 or email: email@example.com. It costs only shs 1,000/=.